The Award in MOT Testing Class 4 & 7 Level 2 has been developed with the DVSA to give candidates the knowledge and skills required to perform the MOT Test.
Using a combination of theory and practical based exercises, our training will provide the candidate with the required knowledge and skills to become an MOT Tester.
4 day training and assessment £ 875.00*
*prices shown are subject to VAT, includes Light Lunch and Refreshments.
How does it work?
Training is provided in our purpose built training facility and covers, but is not limited to the following modules;
CPD training requirements
Annual test requirements
Tools for the job
Reasons for refusing to start a test
Use of the manual
Standards and procedures
Use of the VTS device
Inspection routine (of vehicle)
Brake testing and Calculations
Successful achievement of the Award in MOT Testing will allow for the candidates progression onto the DVSA VT8 observation.
*Requirements to attend are;
· Minimum 4 years working experience in a garage
· A full UK driver's licence (for vehicle classes you want to test)
· Level 3 Qualification recognised by the DVSA (See our LVI3)
· Have no unspent convictions for criminal offences connected with MOT testing or the motor trade, or involving acts of violence or intimidation
· Active VTS account (Click Here to create account)