The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing the website service and by making a purchase you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
1. Orders: Submitting an order through the website will be deemed as a contract to purchase the goods. TEN Automotive Equipment Limited is entitled to withdraw from any contract in a case of any errors or inaccuracy regarding the goods which may appear on this website.
2. Availability: In the unlikely event that the goods are not available, or out of stock, TEN Automotive Equipment Limited will dispatch the order (or remainder of the order) as soon as practicable within 30 days or offer a full refund for undelivered goods, if payment has already been made.
3. Pricing and Payment: All prices are quoted in £ (GBP) and are exclusive of VAT. All goods should be dispatched within 10 working days of acceptance and payment of your order. However please allow a further 10 working days for delivery of your order, within the UK. Delivery/Carriage charges apply to all orders, as published.
4. Payment: All prices are in pounds sterling and subject to the delivery charge as noted above. Payment may be made by Visa, Switch, MasterCard, Solo and Delta through Google Checkout, via the Internet. Additionally there is the option to send a cheque or pay on account if you are an existing account customer. Charges may vary according to preferred payment method.
5. Returns Policy: You can return any of the goods received to TEN Automotive Equipment Limited provided they are unused and are returned in their original packing. Any items should be returned, with the completed exchange and refund form, within 14 days from the date of dispatch. TEN Automotive Equipment Limited does not use a freepost service for returned items. The customer will pay the cost of carriage unless goods are faulty. TEN Automotive Equipment Limited will refund or exchange the costs of the goods but is unable to refund the delivery charge for dispatching the goods, if applicable. TEN Automotive Equipment Limited will not be held responsible for items damaged or lost while being returned to the Company. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Intellectual Property Rights:
7.1 You acknowledge that TEN Automotive Equipment Limited own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site and the business of TEN Automotive Equipment Limited (including the structure design and layout of the web site) and assert all such rights worldwide.
7.2 You are entitled to use our web site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You must obtain prior written consent from TEN Automotive Equipment Limited before you use the web site or any part of it in any other manner than its intended.
7.3 All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to the TEN Automotive Equipment Limited web site, from their own web site or from a third party's web site, without our prior consent.
8.1 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site, at any one time, is accurate. However we cannot guarantee that it will be fault or error free.
8.2 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited does not accept liability for any errors and admissions and reserves the right to change information, specification and description of listed goods, and products at any time, without prior notice.
8.3 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by virus or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
8.4 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the web site, or any failure to complete a transaction.
8.5 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of use of the web site for any products or services purchased from the web site.
8.6 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim.
8.7 This liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
9.1 This Agreement does not confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefits or any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
9.2 TEN Automotive Equipment Limited will not be liable for any delay in or failure to perform obligations if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond their control.
9.3 Time shall not be of the essence in the performance of this Agreement.
9.4 If for any reason any provision of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
9.5 The terms and conditions and contracts between you and TEN Automotive Equipment Limited shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the English courts